Scientific school "Modern trends in the development of the financial system and reporting"
Scientific school "Modern trends in the development of the financial system and reporting" under the leadership of L.N.Igalieva instead of the scientific school of G.T.Akhmetova"Research of economic methods of regulation of the ecological and economic system"
The purpose of the scientific school "Modern trends in the development of the financial system and reporting":
Strengthening the scientific base of the department in connection with the study of modern methods of development of the financial system and accounting at the present stage, increasing the scientific competence of students in the training of professionally qualified specialists in the field of finance and accounting.
The main tasks of the scientific school:
- Mastering by students the basics of professional and creative activity, research and project work in the educational process on the basis of improving the level of training of specialists with higher professional education in the field of finance and accounting;
-Analysis of the state of the financial system and accounting in modern conditions of economic development;
- Identification and design of problems in the field of financial system and accounting;
- Implementation and development of proposals to improve the development and accounting of the financial system.
- Mastering methods and skills in their specialty, development of scientific and technical creative abilities;
- Development of students' readiness and ability for continuous self-education and self-improvement, professional development;
-Universality of mastering and applying various methods and techniques of scientific research;
- Consistency in mastering the principles, methods and technologies of scientific research in accordance with the stages of the educational process (from simple to complex);
- Integration of the educational, educational and scientific process;
- Participation of students in conducting scientific research not only within the faculty, but also in organizing cooperation with working institutions on topical issues of the school.
Research work of students is the main part of higher education and an effective way to improve the quality of training of specialists.
The research work of students should be aimed at the formation of the student's research skills, the development of initiatives at the level of a researcher (scientist), economist, accountant, financier, practice manager, the application in practice of the achievements of the scientific and technical process in accordance with the requirements of modern training of specialists.
Directions of the organization:
- development of the fundamentals of the methodology of rational and effective development and use of scientific knowledge and research activities among future specialists;
- increasing the level of research work implemented in various forms in the educational process;
- in order to attract the bulk of students to research and development, sustainable support and development of the authority of the System and the development of their interest in active participation in research activities;
- attracting students to participate in theoretical, applied, methodological, exploratory research work as an integral component of the professional training of future specialists;
- promotion of effective professional selection of the most capable students for various forms of postgraduate education;
- self-realization of students in research activities based on self-knowledge, self-disclosure, self-improvement;
- preparation of students to perform research work (within the framework of the curriculum).