PROJECT OFFICE FOR RESEARCH OF INNOVATIVE NEEDS AND HUMAN RESOURCES "ASU INNOVATIONS"
PROJECT OFFICE OF RESEARCH OF NEEDS FOR INNOVATIONS AND LABOR RESOURCES
“The Project Office for Research of Needs for Innovation and Labor Resources “ASU Innovations” is a structural subdivision of the university.
- Identification of business needs in innovative developments and promotion of commercialization of the results of scientific and applied projects and developments of University scientists.
- Studying promising sectors of the economy in the region, identifying problems in the labor market of University graduates.
- Interaction with NCE "Atameken", enterprises, educational organizations, research organizations in the region on the study of needs for innovative projects and labor resources.
- Study of the regional economy in order to monitor the needs for innovative research.
- Facilitating the involvement of teaching staff, undergraduates and students in scientific research of the innovative infrastructure of the region and the search for ways to improve it.
- Promoting the development of innovative scientific research in accordance with the profile of training specialists at the University.
- Organization of a set of measures to monitor the demand for University graduates in the labor market of the region.
- Analysis of the needs of enterprises and educational organizations of the region in specialists-graduates of the University.
- Advising employers on the training system at University, the possibilities of finding the required specialists and establishing contacts with the structural divisions of the university.
- Assistance to departments and deans of faculties in determining the target audience of employers.
- Providing methodological assistance to the structural divisions of the University on the study of needs for innovative projects and labor resources.