The Strategic, Innovative and International Development Department is an independent structural unit.
The goal of the strategic development department is to coordinate the main stages of the implementation of the university’s development strategy, to manage and implement the university’s strategic plan, taking into account the priority activities of the university.
To achieve these goals it is necessary to perform the following tasks:
- coordination and analysis of the implementation of the objectives of the university development strategy;
- monitoring indicators of the university development strategy;
- carrying out corrective actions to ensure the required results and planning activities to improve them;
- coordination of innovative projects and programs;
- monitoring the implementation of the strategic development program and the achievement of key indicators in areas, analysis of the effectiveness of implementation and support for decision-making to improve efficiency;
- analysis of internal resources; external factors influencing the development of the university, and decision support based on the analysis.
The structure of the strategic, innovative and international development department includes the following departments:
· Strategic Development Department
· International Partnership and Internationalization Department
· «ISpace» business- incubator and Eco-campus development Department
The Strategic, Innovative and International Development Department reports to the Vice-Rector for Science and International Relations and interacts with all structural divisions of the university.