Kh.Dosmukhamedov Atyrau University Military Department
Purpose: 1. These Rules for military training for programs of reserve officers and sergeants (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) determine the procedure for military training of a military reserve. 2. Military training of citizens for military service under the program of reserve officers is carried out in military specialties on the basis of the higher professional education received, with the aim of forming a military-trained reserve of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as additional staffing of primary positions of officers of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter - the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan ).
Direction: The direction of the military department is as follows:
- equip future specialists with the theoretical foundations of working with military personnel; teach them pedagogical knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for organizing the educational process in the unit.
-formation of a system of knowledge and competencies on the professional activity of a serviceman and his professional self-development, as well as command and methodological skills.
- creation of a system of training and training of Officer Personnel at the department in accordance with modern requirements of the leadership of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Specialty: the military department trains students in the following specialties in the 2023-2024 academic years:
- "Combat use of all-military units, units and formations"
- "Planning and organization of territorial defense"
- "The use of units for organizing the service of troops and ensuring security and law and order";
1) training weapons and military equipment, laboratory equipment, training tools, technical training tools, visual aids and other military training equipment;
2) classrooms, auditoriums, offices, laboratories, libraries, teaching rooms, storage facilities for weapons, military-technical property and other auxiliary training facilities;
3) special training complexes, training camps (tactical, firing, engineering training, radio-chemical and bacteriological protection, guard, radio ranges), shooting ranges, drill placards and other objects intended for the development of General Military and special training programs;
4) training workshops, car garages, Park elements, storage facilities for military equipment, tools, military training and other property;
5) teaching aids, educational and methodological documents.
Rules: The selection of students for training at the military department is carried out annually by the selection committee on the basis of a competition in accordance with the recruitment plan. Reception of documents by the military department ends 10 working days before the start of the work of the selection committee. Students under the age of 24 years old for the year of the competition are allowed to participate in the competition. The competition for the selection of students for training at the military department is carried out in four stages:
The competition for the selection of students to study at the military department is carried out in four stages:
- the first stage is passing a medical examination;
- the second stage is professional and psychological testing;
- the third stage is testing physical fitness;
- the fourth stage is a competitive selection, which is carried out in accordance with the rating points calculated and approved by the head of the University in coordination with the Ministry of defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Passing each stage of the competition is allowed once. The rules of work of the selection committee are determined by the leadership of the OHPE, according to the academic calendar. The work of the selection committee begins no later than 10 working days after the end of the summer session, according to the OHPE academic calendar. For training under the reserve officer training program, documents are accepted from students of the first (with 4 years of study) and second courses (with 5 years of study). For training under the reserve sergeant training program, documents are accepted from students of the first, second (with 4 years of study) and first, second, third courses (with 5 years of study). Military training ends with a training camp (professional practice) a year before graduation from the OHPE.
Documents for training under the Reserve Officers Training Program are accepted from students of the first (4-year training) and second (5-year training) courses. Military-patriotic club "Sarmat". In order to develop and support youth initiatives, master the history of domestic military art, weapons, military professions, prepare young people for service in the Armed Forces and form students' patriotism, loyalty to the Republic of Kazakhstan, the military-patriotic club "Sarmat" was established on the basis of the military department in 2017
Information about the head of the structure, responsible specialists of this department:
Head of the Military Department
8 (7122) 27-63-39